Quarter Pound Keto Enchiladas
These enchiladas just set my world on fire! Mexican cuisine is probably one of my Top 5 Favorite Things and this recipe did not disappoint! Each enchilada contains a 1/4 pound of beef plus cheese and sauce so they're guaranteed to leave you feeling satisfied. Plus they're only 7 net carbs per enchilada!!This Wonderful Recipe is by Elizabeth & Sam ... Original Recipe: https://www.coupleofketos.com/recipes/quarter-pound-keto-enchiladas
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 2 Sheets Cut Da Carb Flatbread Cut in 4 Pieces
- 3/4 Cup Red enchilada sauce
- 1 1/4 Cups La Chona Quesadilla Melting Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef. Add 3/4 cup water and taco seasoning then bring to a boil. Once it reaches a boil, turn down heat and allow to simmer for 5-6 minutes, or until most of the seasoning is absorbed into the meat.
- Cut each flatbread in half to make 4 pieces.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of ground beef onto flatbread and top with 2 tbsp of cheese.
- Roll up each enchilada and set aside.
- Pour 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce into an 8x11 casserole dish.
- Add enchiladas to casserole dish. Pour over 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
- Top with sour cream, cilantro, cheese, salsa, etc.
Find The original Recipe at : Quarter Pound Keto Enchiladas ... Thank you Elizabeth and Sam for this Wonderful Recipe!