Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
This wonderful Recipe is by Laura at: https://www.getfitlaura.comI’m a big believer that you can follow a low carb/ketogenic lifestyle and still enjoy the foods that you love. I love enchiladas and am so glad they’re something I’m still able to eat on occasion. I wanted something a little bit different than the usual chicken ones that I make and these turned out to be so delicious! They’re great to eat as is or you can serve them with sour cream, ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- 2.5 cup shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup buffalo wings sauce
- 1 cup cup shredded cheese I use mexican
- 5 low carb tortilla wraps I use Cutdacarb
- Cook and shred the chicken. I cook mine in the Instant Pot with chicken broth on manual/high pressure for 20 minutes. Manually release pressure and shred with two forks.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 11×7 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix enchilada sauce with buffalo sauce and stir well. Spread a thin layer onto the bottom of baking dish.
- To assemble enchiladas: Spread 2 Tbsp of enchilada sauce/buffalo sauce mixture onto bottom of each tortilla. Top with shredded chicken and add a sprinkle of cheese. Roll up and place seam side down into pan.
- Once assembled, spoon remaining sauce on top of tortillas and top with 3/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and broil for 2 minutes.
Net carbs per serving: 6.5g per enchilada *I cut one Cutdacarb flatbread in half to make 2 tortillas.