Low Carb BBQ Chicken Taquitos
This wonderful Recipe is by Laura at: https://www.getfitlaura.comWhen I made these taquitos, I didn’t plan on putting them on the blog. It’s such an easy recipe that only requires four basic ingredients, but I think people, like myself, appreciate easy recipes. I made them one evening last week for dinner and we loved them so much, I decided I wanted to share them with you all. I didn’t take photos that night, so made them again for lunch over the weekend.For the shredded chicken, I used a rotisserie chicken for convenience and paired it with my favorite G. Hughes sugar free BBQ sauce. I even baked them to make things extra easy. If you’re looking for an easy dinner idea, give these a try! Enjoy!
- 3 low carb flatbreads I use Cutdacarb
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup sugar free BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese I use pepper jack
- Olive oil
- Cook and shred chicken. I used a rotisserie chicken for convenience.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut the 3 flatbreads into 18 sections. Mix BBQ sauce with shredded chicken and stir together until combined.
- Assemble taquitos: Add a spoonful of chicken mixture onto middle of each flatbread section. Sprinkle with shredded cheese; Roll tightly and place seam side down onto baking sheet.
- Lightly brush tops with olive oil and bake for 15 minutes.
Net carbs per taquito: 2.5g