Low Carb BBQ Chicken Enchiladas
This wonderful Recipe is by Laura at: https://www.getfitlaura.comI decided to make another enchilada variation to add to my recipe collection. I already have a Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Enchilada recipe, a Pulled Pork BBQ Enchilada recipe, Low Carb Enchilada Soup and a tasty Low Carb Enchilada Bake here on the blog. I love BBQ chicken anything and thought these would be a great addition-and they were! These enchiladas turned out so cheesy and delicious! Enjoy!
- 2.5 cup shredded chicken
- 3/4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar free BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 5 low carb tortilla wraps I use Cutdacarb
- 1 tsp BBQ seasoning blend I use Daks
- Cook and shred the chicken. I cook mine in the Instant Pot with chicken broth on manual/high pressure for 20 minutes. Manually release pressure and shred with two forks.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 11×7 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix enchilada sauce, bbq sauce and bbq seasoning together and stir well. Spread a thin layer onto bottom of baking dish.
- To assemble enchiladas: Spread 2 Tbsp of enchilada sauce/bbq sauce mixture onto bottom of each tortilla. Top with shredded chicken and add a sprinkle of cheese. Roll up and place seam side down into pan.
- Once assembled, spoon remaining sauce on top of tortillas and top with 3/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and broil for 2 minutes.
Net carbs per serving: 7g I cut one Cutdacarb flatbread in half to make 2 tortillas.