Low Carb 3 Cheese Pizza
This delicious low carb pizza is easy to make and delicious. Crust is Cut Da Carb Flat Bread and it contains 9 Grams of Net Carbs for the entire sheet. The toppings are my favorite, but you can follow the recipe instructions, and add your own.
- 1 Sheet Cut Da Carb Flat Bread
- 1/3 Cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 1/3 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic Butter
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Brush Cut Da Carb Flat Bread with Garlic Butter. Sprinkle the Flat Bread with a Parmesan and Oregano. Keep the rest for topping
- Add Mozzarella cheese
- Add Ricotta cheese
- Bake for 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Take out of the oven and let sit to cool for 2 minutes
- Add fresh Basil and the rest of Parmesan cheese
- Top with red peppers
- Add even more Parmesan Cheese!
- Can be served hot or cold. Enjoy!
This wonderful recipe is brought to you by Chef Taffiny Elrod. For more inspirational Keto and Low Carb recipes, please visit her Instagram page: @ketocookingschool